Senior Advisor firstname.lastname@example.org
Nagesh Kadaba, Senior Advisor, is an accomplished industry leader with more than 25 years of experience at UPS, over twelve of those as Director of IP Management. In this role, Dr. Kadaba was the cross functional hub between the Legal, Marketing, and R&D divisions on all patent issues. As Director, he strategically managed the development and protection of the company’s IP portfolio. He identified patentable inventions and developed IP licensing opportunities while scouting and evaluating new and emerging technologies for UPS.
During his tenure he has:
- Been an inventor, protecting 5 new products that are generating over $5 Billion in revenue per year. He has over 50 issued patents and over 100 pending applications.
- Managed Patent Valuation and Prosecution services.
- Managed Patent Analytics Services.
- Managed Out-license programs and data monetization programs.
- Designed IP processes that crossed functional boundaries allowing UPS to collaborate while deriving the maximum value of the company’s most valuable intangible assets.
- Identified streamlined process improvements and reduced the cost of managing IP.
As Senior Advisor at ipCapital Group, Dr. Kadaba will be leveraging his intellectual capital management experience by providing intellectual property strategy advice to global clients that seek to develop and execute intellectual property strategies, strengthen and monetize patent portfolios, and establish and implement Intellectual Asset Management practices.
Dr. Kadaba holds a Master’s Degree and Ph.D. in Computer Science from North Dakota State University. He earned his Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering from Bangalore University, India and has also received an M.B.A. He also has a Master of Jurisprudence in Intellectual Property Law.