ipCG provides active support in managing a wide range of strategic and operational initiatives. We take a broad view of a company’s intangible assets, extending beyond formal IP like patents and trade secrets. Our management consulting also considers investment return on other intangible assets, including in-process R&D, data, supply chain relationships, software and firmware, and brands.
Corporate development (transactions)
- Support buy- or sell-side of technology assets, licensing, and joint venture
- Development & Execution of Transaction Plan through term sheet
- Negotiations planning & execution
- Management of Transaction through close, including Definitive Agreement(s) with counsel
- Expert review for Organizational structure, Process Gap Analysis & Re-engineering
- Commercialization support, including consideration of technical and brand IP strategies
- On-demand IP management support including Trade Secret Program Management, IP Budgeting & Fee review, Coordination with IP counsel.
- Collaboration with the Law and/or Tax Department(s) on IP risk & valuation analysis